After you have tried on a couple of jackets and bought an edgy piece of jewellery or picture at Paddington Markets, why not….
- Scour through the boutiques and shoe shops in Paddington for a one of a kind garment or a bargain (some-one is always having a sale!)
- Visit the Australian Centre for Photography
- Wander down William St and browse the designer outlets in trendy terrace houses
- Have a beer or wine at one of Paddington’s modern and comfortable pubs
- Stroll down Queen St Woollahra and visit a few art galleries
- Take a walk to the duck pond at Centennial Park and enjoy the sunshine and serenity
Browse the “Visit Paddington” website and discover shops and cafes nestled in leafy side streets alongside Victorian terraces.