Application forms must be fully completed & accompanied by photo/s of product. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for review. Interviews will be held in the Paddington Markets Office, 395 Oxford Street, Paddington.
Paddington Markets is interested in unusual and unique creations made by the artist themselves. Paddington Markets is dedicated to promoting Australian Made and designed products. Paddington Markets is particularly interested in designer made and designer sold. We pride ourselves on “Meet the Maker” within our Market. If your product is not accepted, it is usually because we have similar products within the Market, and we are careful not to have a duplication of products.
We are guided by the amount of products of a similar nature that can be sold at the Market.
New Stall Registration Date
Application forms (posted) will be accepted throughout the year and interviews are mostly held on the first Wednesday of the month.
Our next round of interview dates are as follows: For 2013 - November 6th, December 4th. Interviews are by invitation only, and if you have been invited in for an interview you will need to bring a sample of the work that you would like to sell at Paddington Markets.
The 20 most frequently asked questions about becoming a trader are on the last (2) pages of the application form, this covers cost of stall, car parking etc.
If you fit the criteria please download the application form!!
Preparing Your Application:
Please read the following instructions carefully. Your application will NOT be accepted without the following documents. Please post your application, we do not accept email submissions.
- Complete a Registration Form – answering all questions in detail.
- Attach the following to your Form: Good quality product photograph/s for Office Use. You may attach portfolio/promotional material to support your application.
- All applications must be received by post only.
What happens Next?
- If your product is of interest to us you will be invited in for an interview or you will receive an email from us thanking you for your application.
- Approved stall holders may apply for a stall each week through the registered stallholders telephone message bank.
- Non-approved traders may re-apply in 12 months time.